Our vision is to assist children in their development to become independent and self-thinking individuals who work to create a better world for themselves and others.
Our mission is to:
- Help children develop their complete personality
- Support children in becoming confident and enthusiastic lifelong learners
- Contribute to peace and understanding by developing respect and valuing differences
The objective is:
To help children to develop their complete personality and assist them in becoming confident learners and thinkers, and for each individual to contribute to peace through empathy and understanding.
HOW is this put into practise?
An atmosphere in which children:
- Feel safe and secure
- Develop independence
- Have opportunities to make choices and decisions
- Receive built-in feedback
- Have opportunities for reflection
- Become responsible towards themselves
- Become able to appreciate who they are and live their strengths
- Receive assistance in developing all-round skills
- Develop logical thinking
- Develop critical thinking
- Develop emotional and creative intelligence
A positive learning environment:
- That meets individual needs
- An aesthetic surrounding that requires care
- Equipment that allows individual interaction
- Multi-age range allowing varied social interaction
- Quality interaction with teachers
- Balance of freedom and boundaries
- Opportunities to become responsible
- Knowledge through integrated subjects
- Holistic education
The International Baccalaureate Secondary programme has been selected by the school as a follow up to the Montessori Primary section due to its compatibility. This starts with the mission statements and continues with practical implications. The IB focuses on international mindedness and skill-based learning, which are also cornerstones of the Montessori pedagogy.